Update your Old Poway Home with a Whole Home Remodel
Do you love your current neighborhood but your home is outdated or dysfunctional? The right choice for many homeowners is a whole home remodel. It’s like getting a brand new home without having to move out of the neighborhood you already love. You get a gorgeous new home and you get to stay right where you are at.
As your families needs change it is often necessary to rework your homes design, floor plan & accessibility. If this describes your families current situation then remodeling your old Poway home may the right move for you.
Reasons for a home remodel:
- Home is completely outdated.
- Your family is getting bigger.
- Accessibility needs change as you age.
- Aging parents will be living with you.
- Outdated electrical & plumbing systems.
- You cannot find another home you want to buy.
Benefits of a whole home remodeling project:
- Save time and money by doing all your home improvements at one time.
- Update old electrical and plumbing systems to current building codes.
- Open up an outdated floor plan.
- Add additional living space.
- Save money by improving the energy efficiency of your home.
How to select a home remodeling contractor:
You want to be certain that you are making the right choice for your home remodeling project. Here are a few tips:
- Hire a local, licensed and insured contractor.
- Ask for references from previous customers, as well as trade references.
- Be certain that you feel comfortable and have good communication with the contractor.
- Ask to tour completed projects.
Freeman’s Construction Inc. has been remodeling homes in Poway, CA for over 37 years. To schedule a project consultation please call us today at 760-788-6846 or fill out a request form here.
Areas We Serve:
Ramona, CA |Poway, CA | Escondido, CA | Julian, CA | San Marcos, CA, |San Diego, CA | Rancho Santa Fe, CA | Lakeside, CA| Rancho Bernardo, CA | Scripps Ranch | Carmel Mountain Ranch | 4 S Ranch