Building a Custom Home with ICF Construction
Benefits of ICF Homes:
- 30-70% savings in energy consumption and costs
- Fire and earthquake resistant
- 75% reduction in outside air infiltration
- Approx. five times quieter than a wood-frame home
- ICF construction saves at least 10 trees per home on average.
- Insulated concrete forms can be used to build virtually any home plan, using any finish – brick, stucco, siding, and more.
We Build ICF Homes
Check out our latest ICF Custom Home Projects
Freeman’s Construction Inc. has been building custom homes in San Diego County for over 37 years. We specialize in ICF Construction. To schedule a project consultation please call us today at 760-788-6846 or fill out a request form here.
Areas We Serve:
Ramona, CA |Poway, CA | Escondido, CA | Julian, CA | San Marcos, CA, |San Diego, CA | Rancho Santa Fe, CA | Lakeside, CA| Rancho Bernardo, CA | Scripps Ranch | Carmel Mountain Ranch | 4 S Ranch