Please Read Prior To Requesting A Project Consultation
Here at Freeman’s Construction, we build custom homes, ADU’s and do whole-house remodeling projects. We also offer consulting services to help our clients purchase land including building site cost analysis and assist with all aspects of the land purchase itself.
Here is a list of projects & consulting we do:
- Custom homes
- Accessory dwelling units
- Whole-house remodels.
- Land purchase due-diligence
- Building site cost analysis.
- Remodels that involve a full kitchen remodel and the bathrooms being remodeled with a budget of $100,000 or more.
- Most home remodeling projects that have a budget of $100,000 or more.
- Steel buildings ONLY when they are built along with a new custom home or home remodeling project.
Here is a list of projects we do NOT do:
- Free project estimates
- Tiny homes
- Manufactured homes
- Kitchen remodels under $100,000.
- Bathroom remodels under $100,000.
- Steel buildings when they are not built at the same time as a custom home or home remodeling project.
- Septic systems when not accompanied by a custom home or home remodeling project.
- Any home remodeling project with a budget of less than $100,000.
- We do not do partial projects such as building the structure of the home and then having the owner finish out the inside.
What is the next step?
We are looking forward to talking to you more about your project or potential land purchase! Based on a large number of requests, we have stopped offering free project & land consultations. The first step towards seeing if we can help you is to apply using the form below.
Once you fill out the form here is what you can expect:
- You will get a phone call or an email from one of our team members asking you more about yourself and your project.
- If it looks like your project or land purchase is something we can help you with one of our team members will send you an email with a link to make a $400 payment via our website, or this can be done over the phone. The $400 consultation fee will be credited back to you if we end up working together in a design or consultation agreement.
- Once payment has been made we will contact you right away to schedule a consultation either via phone, Zoom call, or an onsite in-person meeting with either Bill or Brian.